We host numerous weddings annually here at Cabins on Strawberry Hill and we have yet to hear of anybody that didn’t absolutely LOVE IT! For reasons we don’t really understand, so many folks plan the same old mundane gathering held at their local church or neighborhood banquet facility- they are so forgettable it’s no wonder most folks have little memory of it even a couple of years later! That won’t be the case here at our beautiful little cabin rental resort snuggled in the mountains of central Arizona. If you want your special day to be truly unique and memorable, host your event here at our wedding venue in Arizona and it will be the talk of the town for years to come! Our past customers (and their guests) have always been exceptionally happy! As they often say, “It doesn’t get any better than this, so why go anywhere else?” If you’d like to come take a look around our resort and the Strawberry area, just send us an email or give us a call. We are located near Flagstaff AZ, minutes away from Pine AZ, and close to Payson AZ. We’d love a chance to show you around- we know you’ll absolutely love the beauty and serenity you’ll find here!
What You Get
- 1) Exclusive use of all 14 cabins. Our cabins will sleep up to seventy-eight (78) guests maximum when using all beds and the pull-out sofa beds, OR fifty (50) guests when using ONLY the beds.
- 2) Exclusive use of the resort property for your event. We provide the picnic tables (19 total), gas and charcoal grills, and firewood for your cabin fireplaces and the outdoor campfire pit, as well as all the normal cabin amenities, such as bedding, linens, etc.
- 3) An Arizona state-certified bartender for up to four (4) hours of service. Each additional hour is $30. If you plan on serving alcohol, a bartender is required by law.
- 4) An Arizona state-certified security officer for up to five (5) hours of service. Each additional hour is $40. If you’re serving alcohol, security is a requirement. The officer will be onsite throughout the bar’s service hours and one additional hour thereafter. If you extend the bar service hours then you must extend the security hours accordingly. We want our guests to relax and have a great time, but we cannot allow guests to drink the night away and then get in their car and leave. If you’re going to drink, you must spend the night.
- A 2-Night WEEKEND (Fri-Sun) Event: $6000 (plus tax)
- A 2-Night WEEKDAY Event (Sun-Fri) $5000 (plus tax)
- A 1-Night Weekday Event (Sun-Fri) $3000 (plus tax)
NOTE: if you are not serving alcohol, the bartender and security officer are not required. Just subtract $300 from the prices above.
no images were found