PLEASE Read These Policies Thoroughly. Our goal is to maximize our guests’ enjoyment by maintaining a fun, picturesque, quiet, safe and clean environment for all of our customers vacationing at our cabin rental resort in Arizona. We ask everyone to read and understand our policies before making your rental cabin reservation, just so you don’t have any unpleasant surprises. Most folks get a chuckle out of how simple some of this stuff is, but we need to say it anyway.
- Check-in time is 4PM. Checkout time is 11AM.
- Pre-approved early check-ins and/or late check-outs will be billed by the quarter hour based on the hourly room rate break down for the agreed upon rental rate stated above. Unapproved late checkouts are billed at $50 per hour.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to their cabin(s) or the resort grounds.
- As the general rule of thumb, we expect the cabins and the grounds to be left the way they were when you arrived with the exception of a general housekeeping service.
- Smoking is ONLY permitted on front porch of cabins. Smokers must dispose of cigarette butts in ash can located at base of front porch stairs. $100 minimum cleaning fee for smoking in a cabin. If you smoke in the cabin there will be a charge.
- 2 Vehicles (including trailers) maximum per cabin. Additional vehicles can park in overflow parking areas away from the cabins. You must notify us when reserving if you need space for more than two vehicles.
- No operation of ATC/Quads/Dirt Bikes on resort property. You can drive in and out (if your street legal) while heading to and from the trails, but recreational riding is prohibited.
- Our facilities are for registered guests and approved visitors only so that we can maintain the safety and security of our resort. Unapproved visitors are NOT allowed at any time. For each unreported guest you will be billed $50 per day.
- Only registered dogs are allowed on property. Unregistered dogs\pets will be billed at $50 per animal per day.
- Linens\Towels can be exchanged for clean replacements every 3 days. If you really need fresh towels and sheets every day, we will provide them for you for $25 per day.
- A $50 minimum cleanup fee for any cabin that is excessively dirty (including dirty dishes). If our staff must wash or re-wash your dishes there will be a minimum fee of $50.
- Gathering area and campfire pit is open to all guests unless fire restrictions are in place. Please clean up after yourself, throw away your trash, brush and clean the grill after you use it and do not throw bottles or cans into the campfire or marsh mellows around the campfire area. Please respect our property and our other guests.
- The horseshoe pit area is available for our guests’ enjoyment. However, the use of the pit is intended for adults 18 years of age and older. No minors are allowed in the horseshoe pit area unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Guests play at their own risk.
- DO NOT BREAK THE BRANCHES OFF OUR TREES FOR ANY REASON. If you need sticks for roasting marshmallows or hot dogs, they are located in the kitchen cupboard of every cabin. Our trees are very costly and we happen to like them the way they are. Do not damage them. Replacing a damaged tree can cost hundreds of dollars, so please, just don’t do it.
- Firewood is for use on property only. Taking wood from the resort is considered theft and will be prosecuted.
- A $50 minimum cleanup fee for dog feces, graffiti, cigarette butts, confetti, streamers, silly string, balloons, airsoft pellets (BB’s), bottle caps or other items improperly disposed of.
- The woodstove doors must remain closed when a fire is burning. Guests are fully responsible for any damage or carpet burns and will be charged for carpet repairs or replacement.
- A $200 minimum lost/non-returned key charge.
- No refund for early checkout.
- No refund for guest(s) evicted from resort.
- Wi-Fi access may be limited due to weather or service interruptions and is not guaranteed.
- Reservations for our Spa Services (massages, facials, waxing, etc.) are non-cancellable within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment time. Charges for spa services will automatically be charged to the customer’s credit card on file.
- We legally reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Rates/Policies are subject to change without prior notification.
- Note: It is not our intention to charge additional fees if our property is left in a reasonable manner that displays respect to the resort grounds, individual cabin belongings, the cabin structure and other resort guests. The frequency of such occurrences is extremely rare.
RESERVATIONS and DEPOSITS:All reservations require a deposit of 100% of the reservation total at the time the cabin(s) is reserved. This guarantees that the cabin(s) is held for you. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover and cash are accepted. ALL customers are required to provide a valid state-issued driver’s license (or ID card) upon completion of your reservation. You will be required to respond to the confirmation email or text (928)476-4252 with a copy of your photo ID. If no ID is submitted with 48 hours of booking your reservation will be cancelled for lack of proof of authorization.
CANCELLATION POLICY: We have a NO Cancellation policy in place for all reservations. Refunds will not be permitted. If you want to secure a cabin for your trip, but worried about unexpected changes in your plans we highly reccommend you purchase the ‘Worry-Free’ booking insurance with a 100% refundable option for those instances when family emergenicies, work demands, etc. require cancellation.