Weddings at Cabins on Strawberry Hill
What is Provided by the Venue?
- Exclusive use of all 14 cabins for 2 nights
- 6 extra cabins on the day before the group arrives
- *Guest lodging payment portal
- Exclusive use of the resort property for your event
- Online planning tools to organize all planning details/documents/etc.
- Custom wedding webpage to share with guests on Event details
- Gas and charcoal grills
- Farm Tables for up to 150 guests
- Chairs for up to 150 guests
- Wedding Arch
- Umbrella Heaters (seasonal)
- Bistro Lighting throughout the Property
- ***New for 2023 wedding season – 2 Stall Restroom Trailer
- Bar – includes service items(plastic drinkware/napkins/galvanized tubs/etc.)
- An Arizona state-certified bartender for up to four (4) hours of service. Addt’l hrs available.
- Shuttle Service(1 van/4 hours – Addt’l vans/hrs available for purchase)
- 2,100 sq ft. Post and Beam Wedding Pavillion
- Trash bins
- *The guest lodging portal allows your guests to directly book their cabins online, thus reducing the overall package price by $6,000-$7,500.
What is not provided by the venue ?
- Flowers & Personal Décor
- Wedding Cake and/or dessert
- Drinks (BYOB)
Pricing includes lodging. A guest lodging payment portal is available to reduce the overall package for the event and require guests to book directly online for their lodging.
Weekday Packages: $15,000+tax ($15,990) – See note above regarding lodging. (guest lodging portal is available)
Weekend Package: $20,000+tax ($21,320) – See note above regarding lodging.
- (Thursday – Sunday)
*Please note that all credit card charges are subject to a 3% processing fee per charge.
In addition to all major credit cards, we do accept wire transfers and cashier’s checks for deposits and final payments. Personal Checks are not accepted.
All property tours MUST be scheduled with us to ensure we have an event coordinator on site to meet with you.
Please click here to schedule a property tour to see our beautiful outdoor wedding venue and cabin rentals in the Arizona mountains in person!